Subject: [HC Announce] Ximian Evolution 0.10 "Tasmanian Devil" is Now Available!

From: "Ximian, Inc." <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 May 2001 17:31:22 -0400

A new preview release of Ximian Evolution is now available.  Evolution
is a personal and workgroup information management tool that seamlessly
combines email, calendar, address book and more.  Its extensive network
support lets you connect to a wide range of services.  Release 0.10
includes a host of new features and fixes.

TO GET THE EVOLUTION PREVIEW RELEASE

-   For those of you using Ximian GNOME, this version can be installed
    by subscribing to the Evolution channel in Red Carpet (System -> Get
    Software).

-   To download the preview release from the Ximian web site, go to:
    http://www.ximian.com/apps/evolution-preview/index.php3

TO GET SOURCE CODE

You can also get the Evolution source tarball here:

        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/evolution

    Evolution also requires Gal (0.7), GtkHTML (0.8.2), Bonobo (1.0),
    OAF (0.6.2), GNOME VFS (1.0), libunicode (0.4.gnome), GNOME Print
    (0.25) and ORBit (0.5.6).

        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gal
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gtkhtml
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/bonobo
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/oaf
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-vfs
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/libunicode
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/gnome-print
        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/ORBit

TO VIEW 0.10 RELEASE NOTES

The 0.10 release notes are available at:
http://www.ximian.com/newsitems/evolution-0.10-announce.php3

_______________________________________________
Announce maillist  -  [email-masked]
http://lists.helixcode.com/mailman/listinfo/announce