Subject: RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_ajp (mod_rewrite) with ssl

From: "Charlie Moher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:21:29 -0400

Please remove me from your mailing list immediately. Thank you.

>From: "Fenlason, Josh" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_ajp (mod_rewrite) with ssl
>Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:53:13 -0400
>
>I'm running into a problem with mod_proxy_ajp in Apache 2.2.2 when I
>have ssl enabled.  The configuration below correctly passes http
>requests to Tomcat, but all https requests are handled by Apache.  I
>need https requests for jsps to be forwarded to Tomcat as well.  I think
>it's probably something to do with my mod_rewrite configuration, but I'm
>not sure what I need to change.  If anyone could give me some pointers,
>I would be grateful.  Thanks in advance.
>,
>Josh.
>
>RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /jsp-examples/(.*).jsp(.*)
>RewriteRule ^/(.*) ajp://localhost:8010/$1 [P]

_________________________________________________________________
MSN� Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling 
get-togethers. 
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines 
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium right now and get the 
first two months FREE*.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]
   "   from the digest: [email-masked]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email-masked]