Subject: Nexus: Staging Completed

From: Nexus Repository Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 03:26:39 +0000 (UTC)

Message from: https://repository.apache.org

Description:

Close Apache Commons CSV 1.4-RC2.

Deployer properties:

"userAgent" = "Apache-Maven/3.0.5 (Java 1.8.0_91; Windows 7 6.1)"

"userId" = "ggregory"

"ip" = "172.250.253.8"

Details:

The following artifacts have been staged

/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-javadoc.jar
(SHA1: 4673391adc8a1f8a107a0a52bafed0618808a904)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-src.tar.gz
(SHA1: fac74d68fadad3e54025ac23a50c9559013d1b89)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-bin.zip.asc
(SHA1: cb0cace871e5268f0eea0f54086be3e492d8b5ba)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-test-sources.jar.asc
(SHA1: 3a48658cb6649cce9c84bfc8ead51fb229235e9c)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-bin.tar.gz.asc
(SHA1: 37507ae2b5b669319bd40fe7c932649675970d6a)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4.pom
(SHA1: 28a9778fb5758d19187aad7537181486aeb40ca9)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-tests.jar.asc
(SHA1: 8d12cee28a91c9aa34d57ab1cafc9de056fd634d)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-src.zip
(SHA1: 047e0149af25c186969ea8ad2366e8ac6e2b2450)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-bin.tar.gz
(SHA1: 620580a88953cbcf4528459e485054e7c27c0889)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-sources.jar
(SHA1: fde86fe0c44998b90a2a22ac038bc363121c9861)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-tests.jar
(SHA1: 93124b682ceb24ac62af06d08736d430cf13fcb6)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-javadoc.jar.asc
(SHA1: 0eddce6faf9d388377aa2658ef93a0832a03db8c)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4.jar
(SHA1: fc2512d2109144df353501266ac4bbe179058afd)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-bin.zip
(SHA1: b0060ed8397bfec39b397807f63e778618f324ce)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4.jar.asc
(SHA1: 8c3261be6b6ddd81969afa31eb692f458f24eaab)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-src.zip.asc
(SHA1: 2d4e39dd0a162c00956b2995cca5da533bfaabc8)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-sources.jar.asc
(SHA1: 90680f62ec73e218a52981b2923aac4dabd00f84)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-test-sources.jar
(SHA1: 494f6c95c3b00841436d158938249d81b1a7c200)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4.pom.asc
(SHA1: 1a00a01b0efb2745056f1ef5eccf7ffc8e71a812)
/org/apache/commons/commons-csv/1.4/commons-csv-1.4-src.tar.gz.asc
(SHA1: d2ef7cf442ddef392095eff99a1365a604b08dbb)

Action performed by Gary D. Gregory (ggregory)