Subject: Nexus: Promotion Completed

From: Nexus Repository Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 19:41:35 +0000 (UTC)

Message from: https://repository.apache.org

Description:

Release Apache Commons FileUpload 1.3.2 based on RC1

Deployer properties:

"userAgent" = "Apache-Maven/3.2.5 (Java 1.8.0_65; Mac OS X 10.11.5), Apache-Maven/3.2.5 (Java 1.8.0_65; Mac OS X 10.11.5)"

"userId" = "britter"

"ip" = "88.66.189.125"

Details:

The following artifacts have been promoted to the "Releases" [id=releases] repository

/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2.pom
(SHA1: a4c3e5d590c2e83bba42768c5b5fbef43219b5c4)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-sources.jar
(SHA1: 23996750d5a80dc74dad55633c2a0f3db91462cb)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-sources.jar.asc
(SHA1: 8d8a979e0f2a192c520dc5c81c37535a6cacbf61)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-test-sources.jar.asc
(SHA1: f52468440c8248609d88844df31b164f6ca8c7bc)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-tests.jar
(SHA1: 310e3713308073a0392be30c129b55e872fe48f6)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-test-sources.jar
(SHA1: 2df285ad143910759a3763fcec0cd58e8525d881)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2.jar.asc
(SHA1: 9555051d32c13a38f144ebdb54d3c188eabeac30)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2.pom.asc
(SHA1: 8d906d2112104684958dc15f89a06f3e14d6f0cf)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-tests.jar.asc
(SHA1: 085dd7943be4c0d610fc6e4f75bec24f085c624e)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-javadoc.jar.asc
(SHA1: 54a24e4fe5a566ebb93df5bb623510b8a68f797c)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2-javadoc.jar
(SHA1: 12bbb300a1b61e038defb1dee85e8302d6f1bbaa)
/commons-fileupload/commons-fileupload/1.3.2/commons-fileupload-1.3.2.jar
(SHA1: 5d7491ed6ebd02b6a8d2305f8e6b7fe5dbd95f72)

Action performed by Benedikt Ritter (britter)