Subject: Virtual Hosts

From: Kumar Thotapally <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:23:21 -0400

Hi,

I am able to startup and shutdown multiple JVMs (using server1.xml ...
etc).  I created applications (for example, JVM1, JVM2) under web-apps.

When I enter http://localhost:8007/jvm1/servlet/HelloWorld1 in my
browser,

it works fine.

However, with the following code in server1.xml :

<fontfamily><param>Courier New</param><bigger>    <<ContextManager
debug="0" workDir="work_jvm1" showDebugInfo="true" >

</bigger></fontfamily>

followed by 

<fontfamily><param>Courier New</param><bigger>        <<!-- @@@ the /jvm1
context -->

         <<Host name="www.tomcat1.com" >

          <<Context path="/jvm1" 

                   docBase="webapps/jvm1" 

                   crossContext="false"

</bigger></fontfamily><fontfamily><param>Courier New</param><bigger>                  
debug="1" 

                   reloadable="true" > 

          <</Context>

        <</Host>

</bigger></fontfamily>along with other contexts.

When I enter www.tomcat1.com, I am not able to get the result.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kumar.